Old May 25th 04, 04:25 AM
LW

Default FA - Monoband amp

A monobander indeed.

Enjoy.
Old May 25th 04, 02:16 PM
J999w

Hmmmm.

I'm skeptical that this has ever been on the air, illegal or not.

Just how beefy a power supply you gonna need for this thing?

And what band is it for?

jw
K9RZZ
Old May 25th 04, 02:18 PM
J999w

Oh ... it _does_ come with a power supply!

That's better!

jw
K9RZZ
Old May 25th 04, 05:27 PM
Evan Platt

On 24 May 2004 20:25:31 -0700, (LW) wrote:

A monobander indeed.

Enjoy.

I PERSONALLY (oops) I personally can't stand people who put their
auction in ALL CAPS.

THIS BOX IS ILLEGAL TO RUN AT FULL POWER AND HAVE GOTS OF VOLTAGE YOU BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SOLD AS IS

and have gots of voltage? HUH??

I AM SELLING ALMOST ALL OF MY HAM AND CB STUFF SO CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEM.

Wow, only one other item?

P.S. I HAVE ABOUT $5000 IN IT

Ok, I'm bidding on it. And if it comes, I open it up, and there isn't
$5000 in it, I expect a full refund.

Old May 25th 04, 07:56 PM
LW

(J999w) wrote ...

And what band is it for?

I feel safe in saying it'll tune up real good on 10 meters.

If you know what I mean.

Old May 27th 04, 07:24 PM
Philip de Cadenet

And what band is it for?