Old May 30th 04, 04:18 AM
K5JOE

Default VINTAGE MICROPHONE COLLECTION FOR SALE

I AM SELLING MY VINTAGE MICROPHONE COLLECTION. TOO MANY TO LIST HERE
BUT I HAVE SHURE, TURNER, CALRAD, LAFAYETTE, AMERICAN, ELECTROVOICE,
ECT....
I HAVE DOZENS OF THEM. PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT ON MY VINTAGE MICROPHONE
WEB PAGE: http://www.k5joe.com/ipw-web/gallery/
BEST OFFER BUYS THEM.
THANKS
K5JOE