RadioBanter

-   -   Anyone attending Hudsonville, MI hamfest? (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57773-anyone-attending-hudsonville-mi-hamfest.html)

Dustin June 4th 04 04:21 AM

Anyone attending Hudsonville, MI hamfest?

Hello, just wondering if anyone is attending Hudsonville, Michigan hamfest
on the 5th of this month? if so I'd like to meet a few other Hams out there.
if you are selling let me know the area where you may be selling. I'm new at
this and would just like to meet others. My name is Dustin Kellogg call sign
KC8ZEM you can email me at

Dwayne June 4th 04 03:11 PM

In article ,
says...
Hello, just wondering if anyone is attending Hudsonville, Michigan hamfest
on the 5th of this month? if so I'd like to meet a few other Hams out there.
if you are selling let me know the area where you may be selling. I'm new at
this and would just like to meet others. My name is Dustin Kellogg call sign
KC8ZEM you can email me at

The last thing you should have done was to post your real email address
in a newsgroup. It wont be long now and you will have all kinds of spam.
Anyway good luck at the HF and I hope you find some good deals and make
new friends.

Dustin June 4th 04 03:39 PM

Thanks for the tip, guess it's goo late now. but I have learned a lesson..
Thank you for your time.

Dustin

"Dwayne" wrote in message
.net...