Old June 4th 04, 04:21 AM
Dustin

Default Anyone attending Hudsonville, MI hamfest?

Hello, just wondering if anyone is attending Hudsonville, Michigan hamfest
on the 5th of this month? if so I'd like to meet a few other Hams out there.
if you are selling let me know the area where you may be selling. I'm new at
this and would just like to meet others. My name is Dustin Kellogg call sign
KC8ZEM you can email me at