RadioBanter

-   -   MINT in the Box HTX-202 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57899-mint-box-htx-202-a.html)

Browning Mark FourA June 9th 04 02:25 PM

MINT in the Box HTX-202

Bought , used once , back in the box Radio Shack HTX-202 in MINT
condition.Trade for 10 meter radio or scanner.

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply

Brenda Ann Dyer June 9th 04 10:42 PM

"Browning Mark FourA" wrote in message
Bought , used once , back in the box Radio Shack HTX-202 in MINT
condition.Trade for 10 meter radio or scanner.

I've got an HTX-100 in really nice condition (I believe I even have the
mounting bracket here, I know it has the original power cord and the
thumbscrews that hold it into the bracket). Would that be something you
could use?