Old June 9th 04, 02:25 PM
Browning Mark FourA

Default MINT in the Box HTX-202

Bought , used once , back in the box Radio Shack HTX-202 in MINT
condition.Trade for 10 meter radio or scanner.

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply
Old June 9th 04, 10:42 PM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Browning Mark FourA" wrote in message
Bought , used once , back in the box Radio Shack HTX-202 in MINT
condition.Trade for 10 meter radio or scanner.

I've got an HTX-100 in really nice condition (I believe I even have the
mounting bracket here, I know it has the original power cord and the
thumbscrews that hold it into the bracket). Would that be something you
could use?

FS: YAESU SP-8 SPEAKER MINT MINT Bravo4yu Swap 1 May 16th 11 08:55 PM
MINT W2IHY THINGY Butch Equipment 0 May 3rd 04 06:54 AM
MINT W2IHY THINGY Butch Equipment 0 May 3rd 04 06:54 AM
F.S. R.S. PRO-34 "MINT" BobAR8 Swap 0 August 13th 03 11:27 PM
For Sale: R.S. PRO-34 "MINT" BobAR8 Scanner 0 August 13th 03 11:26 PM