Old June 11th 04, 10:13 AM
bob

Default FS; LIKE NEW JVC CAMCORDER

Have a like brand new JVC SUPER VHS-C system,model GRSXM330-U,about 2
years old,used maybe 5 times,looks/works like new,color
viewfinder,400X digital zoom,stabilizer,2.5 inch color screen,has the
more expensive "Night Alive" feature,much,much,more,balance of Sears
exteneded warranty,nimh battery,box,manual,accessories,etc,I do not
guarantee battery,as you know,they caan go bad at any time,I have over
$500 invested...$200 plus shipping,thanks...BOB KA8UWR e bay
feedback at...DXDREAMS
Old June 12th 04, 03:29 AM
grenner

Yes it does belong here. What if a DXer wants to film a DXpedition? I
was at a DXpedition that was filmed and we watched the film at the next club
meeting. It had to be some of the most exciting footage I have ever seen.
A bunch of us old fat guys turning radio dials with headphones on. Dosn't
get more thrilling than that.

"nospam" wrote in message
Cmon BOB. this does not belong here. Put it on Ebay not here.

Old June 15th 04, 12:09 AM
MGALUVR

was at a DXpedition that was filmed and we watched the film at the next
club
meeting. It had to be some of the most exciting footage I have ever

seen.
A bunch of us old fat guys turning radio dials with headphones on.

Dosn't
get more thrilling than that.

Oh yes it does.......its the ultilate thrill to see a bunch of old fat women
turning those dials ! Talk about a real barn burner !!

FS: JVC 330U CAMCORDER Galaxyelc Swap 1 May 29th 04 02:10 PM
FS: JVC SXM330U S/VHS CAMCORDER Galaxyelc Swap 0 April 25th 04 01:40 PM
FA: MINT Condition PANASONIC AG-EZ1 Mini-DV Camcorder Michael J. Equipment 0 February 18th 04 09:50 PM
FA: MINT Condition PANASONIC AG-EZ1 Mini-DV Camcorder Michael J. Equipment 0 February 18th 04 09:50 PM
FA: MINT Condition PANASONIC AG-EZ1 Mini-DV Camcorder Michael J. Shortwave 0 February 18th 04 09:50 PM