Old June 24th 04, 12:54 AM
LawsuitJoe

Default Motorola HT-1000 police radio question

Will someone who knows Motorola radios please read this and tell me if the
radio described herein can operate on the 450 Mhz UHF band? Thank you.

http://hometown.aol.com/lawsuitjoe/ht1000.html
Old June 24th 04, 01:33 AM
Rich Osman

LawsuitJoe wrote:
Will someone who knows Motorola radios please read this and tell me if the
radio described herein can operate on the 450 Mhz UHF band? Thank you.

http://hometown.aol.com/lawsuitjoe/ht1000.html

The serial number is all that is mentioned in the article and it doesn't
give band information. You'll need to get the model and ID number or
call Motorola.

Old June 24th 04, 04:47 AM
Larry Wilson

It also has a piece of paper on the back of the radio with handwritten
frequencies on it identifying channel 9 as being "162400 St. Joe".

162.400 MHz is the National Weather Service in St. Joseph, Missouri.
That is a VHF frequency.
A Motorola HT-1000 operates either VHF or UHF, not both on the same radio.