Old June 24th 04, 11:27 PM
Tom D

Default wtt dell latitude cp laptop

want to trade it for a nice vhf motorola cdm or m1225 .laptop is a 233
pentium mmx processor with windows 98 se Not sure on the ram its unit works
fine also have a usb wireless receiver that goes with it. It does work off
my main hub for internet use. overall nice machine with good battery case
and charger I may even have a car charger to go with it If I can find it
Tom