Old June 30th 04, 03:07 PM
Chuck Yarbrough

Default FS: IBM Thinkpad laptop for DXpeditions and Rig Control

Hi all--While this may be a bit OT for this group, I have a virtually
new IBM Thinkpad T42 (Type 2374-FS3)laptop for sale which would be
perfect for those DXpeditions or to run the latest radio control and/or
software based signals analysis software.

Here are the specifics of the laptop:

Intel Pentium Mobile 1.70GHz CPU (IBM's top of the line)
512MB RAM (expandable up to 1.5GB)
60GB Harddrive
DVD Rom/CD-RW combo drive builtin
802.11a/b/g wireless LAN card builtin
10/100/1000MHz Wired LAN card builtin
56k v.90 modem built in
2 PCMCIA card slots free
15" Active matrix XVGA display (1200x 1600 max res)
64MB Radeon 9600 Video card
Windows XP Pro installed (includes OS)
Microsoft Office 2003 installed
Norton Antivirus installed
IBM laptop connectivity and utility package installed
2 USB ports, 1 parallel port, 1 serial port, external monitor port
Integrated sound card w/Mic and headphone ports
Power supply charger
Brand new IBM battery
IBM Executive Nylon carry case

In other words, this machine is loaded. I paid over $2300 less than a
month ago, but I am asking $1650 plus $25 shipping to the lower 48
states. Am willing to ship overseas but price will be determined by your
location and preferred method of shipment.

Please see the CNET reviews of this PC at

http://reviews.cnet.com/IBM_ThinkPad...-30871787.html

Please reply to me at .

Thanks!
Chuck
Old June 30th 04, 04:35 PM
nospam

Its not a bit off topic. Its totaly off topic and you know it.