Old July 3rd 04, 12:17 AM
Steve Uhrig

Default HT600 and Saber chargers FS

In continuing to clean the shop, which BTW is an endless job which
defies the laws of physics, we found even more HT600 and Saber single
and rack chargers.

For those who mailed me the last time and we didn't close a deal,
please recontact me with your needs.

Have one more NIB Saber rack charger, Saber single chargers, HT600
rack chargers and HT600 single chargers.

Can take credit cards and will ship internationally.

Steve

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"