Old July 3rd 04, 05:25 AM
Stephen

Default Tektronix 7D02 modules in a 7904 mainframe?

Could someone please tell me if the 7D02 logic analyzer module will
work properly in the 7904 mainframe? I was told that the other
cousin 7D01 will not work properly. I am hoping the 7d02 will as I
have a 7904 mainframe and want to turn it into a logic analyzer