Old July 7th 04, 08:19 AM
Richard Paul Merrell

Default FS remote base radios for doug hall controler

I have a tm-701A and tm-331A that I would like to sell as a pair.
These radio function but lights are out the rigs were used as remote bases
on a montain top. They come with power chords but no mics.
I would be willing to consider $300.00 for the pair. They do well as remote
bases or what ever. if there are any questions please E-mail and we can go
from there.

Paul

--
Paul Merrell