Old July 8th 04, 02:57 AM
RADIO SWAP

Default FS: Mosley TA36 HF beam with 40 meter add on

I have a good Mosley TA36 HF beam with the 40 meter add on kit, it is still
in the air and in operation, I will be taking it down and packing it to be
shiped there is new dycron rop with it. I have the instruction manual so
follow directions and put it back together I am using it on all 4 bands and
it works great, 10,15,20 and 40 meters. It has been in the air for some time
but is still in good shape, one part of the driven element has been replaced
and works fine. Any other questions you can call me at 918-687-1382.
Price is 400.00 plus shipping, no charges for packing just shipping.
Wayne AA5JJ

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).