Old July 12th 04, 12:44 AM
E N T 001

Default Swap:Motorola MTX 8000 800 MHz Ht for a UHF Ht

Hi any one wanna make a Swap with me i am looking for a KenWood TK-3140 UHF or
a Vretex VX-420 or VX-180 UHF or any type of a KenWood or Vertex that has 16
chs or more would like more then 16 chs that can do 2 Tone Pageing and that has
a good battery a fast chager and program cable and program or a Motorola HT
1550 UHF with good battery and fast chager i have to swap a like new Motorola
MTX 8000 800 MHz Ht Half Key Pad 160 ch Radio that can do Type 1 2 and 2i
Trunking comes with 2 Batterys and a Home Fast Chager the Batterys may need to
be Re Placed or Zaped other then that the Radio work 100 % and from a 1-10 its
a 9+ e/mail me if any one has something i am looking for to swap with me thanks
send all e/mails to