Old July 13th 04, 01:37 AM
Norm VE3CZI

Default HP Spectrum Modules Available...Parts Only

I have available the following HP Spectrum Modules that are in
NON-OPERATIONAL Condition. I am sure someone out there can repair them OR
can use the VHF/UHF Components.
I am not sure what they would be worth, so am asking that if you are
interested, from the pictures, you would make a reasonable offer....Shipping
extra.

Thanks for looking....73...Norm VE3CZI

HP 8555A RF Section
1.5 Mhz to 43.5 Ghz in 14 Bands
http://home.cogeco.ca/~rodemi/Images...%20Section.jpg

HP 8554B RF Section
0 - 1200 Mhz
http://home.cogeco.ca/~rodemi/Images...%20Section.jpg

HP 8552B IF Section
http://home.cogeco.ca/~rodemi/Images...%20Section.jpg

HP 141 Main Assy [NOTE: This main frame is too large to ship, so will be
a pickup ONLY in Southern Ontario]
http://home.cogeco.ca/~rodemi/Images...ain%20Assy.jpg

Old July 13th 04, 04:54 AM
Rick Karlquist N6RK

I have several 8555's with dirty attenuators, otherwise working.
Anyone interested?

Rick N6RK
(remove "removethis" from email address)

Old July 13th 04, 04:58 AM
Gregg

Behold, Norm VE3CZI signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

HP 141 Main Assy [NOTE: This main frame is too large to ship, so will
be a pickup ONLY in Southern Ontario]
http://home.cogeco.ca/~rodemi/Images...ain%20Assy.jpg

If no one lays claim to it and you part it out, can I have dibs on the
CRT? :-)

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*