Old July 16th 04, 11:06 AM
David J Windisch

Default Gear for sale

Gear for sale:

Two Kenwood TS-850SAT's, one hand mic (I'm a c-w man; even one mic is one
too many, hi), use and svc manuals, "MARS mod" from mods.dk,
"50-million-plus" S/N on both. I'm fussy about the 20MHz clock oscillators
being "on frequency", so
I made tweaker-access-holes in the '850 side panels, in order not to have to
remove the tops to set them while listening to WWV. $675@ + ship

2 NOS RCA 8122 spares for NCL2000 amp $225/pair

Two Ameritron QSK-5's, books $150@ + ship

One Drake W-4 wattmeters $70@ + ship

Two low-pass filters toss in w/rig

2 Johnson KW MatchBoxes, books, VSWR sensors $350@ + ship

One Kenwood PS-430 supply, book, scratch on front $85 + ship

One Astron 35A metered supply $75 + ship

None of the equipments is beaten up; however they do show the signs of
my "normal use", eg, I rest my fingers on the tuning knob. You know what I
mean. No sticking buttons, binding knobs, broken or sticky meters, and all
pilot lamps light up.
************************

Heights 80-ft self-supporting aluminum tower, 26ft-sq wind load, rotor shelf
$1500

20-ft mast, 2" OD X 0.250 wall $100

Create RC-5 rotator, 100ft cable $350

CushCraft X7 tri-bander $400

*old* HyGain 2L 40M yagi we need to talk ;o)

Five 100ft runs of RG8-type low-loss coax cable $100/lot

All is at grade level, good to go.
***********************

I'll take the best offer on any of the above, and reserve the right to
accept or reject any or all offers.

Disclaimers: No DOA, but used-as-is-where-is. Willing to ship what I can
UPS-ground-insured, and though I can't drive any more, I may be able to meet
part way *if* I can get my son to help out with loading and driving the
pickemup truck I gave him last year. I have good shipping cartons for all
the radiostuff. The amps weigh in at over 80 lbs, tho.

Payment methods: cash, certified or personal checks, or combo are fine.
I'll turn loose the goods, on complete clearance of all of what ever medium
in which we shake hands and do business. Can't take cards or other
methods.

Thanks for reading this far.

73, Dave, N3HE

Cincinnati, OH