Old July 21st 04, 02:07 AM
Jim Douglas

Default Recommendation For New VOM

My old Fluke got left out in the rain and has passed away. Any favorites out
there? I looked and found a few with tons of bells and whistles, ie reading
freq, temperature, etc.

I am looking for the $100 range.

Thanks

--

Jim Douglas
http:\\www.genesis-software.com

Latitude 32.5818
Longitude -96.5412
Elevation 497

Old July 21st 04, 09:52 PM
Henry Kolesnik

Open the Fluke, rinse it out with distilled water and let it dry at a little
over 100 deg. F and it might be OK.

--
73
Hank WD5JFR