Old August 14th 04, 05:14 PM
Tom

Default FS: RS Pro 2067, Pro -2035 and Pro- 2006 Scanners

I am buying a digital Uniden, so I am looking to move my 3 other
scanners. Most are programmed for the Nashua, NH and NorthShore MA
areas,and are in great shape.

Radio Shack Pro 2067- already has MA SP trunked system in it- $150
includes box and manual. Cigarette lighter power cord.
Frequency Coverage: * 29-54Mhz * 108-136.9875Mhz * 137-174Mhz * 380-
512Mhz * 806-823.9875Mhz(excluding cellular band) * 849-868.9875Mhz
(excluding cellular band) * 894-960Mhz(excluding cellular band)

The RadioShack 500-Channel Mobile Trunk-Tracking Scanner is one of a
new generation of scanners designed to track Motorola Type I, Type II
(such as Smartnet and Privacy Plus), GE/Ericsson EDACS, E.F. Johnson
LTR, and hybrid analog trunking systems, which are extensively used
in many 800 MHz, 900 MHz and UHF communication systems.

The scanner also lets you scan conventional transmissions, and is
preprogrammed with service-search banks for convenience. By pressing
a single button, you can quickly search those frequencies most
commonly used by public service and other agencies without tedious
and complicated programming.

Features: Ten channel-Storage Banks (10 banks of 50, 500 total
channels), Clone/Remote PC Function, Simultaneous Trunking Operation,
Priority Channel, Text input, Digital Weather alert, decodes and
displays (CTCSS) and (DCS) tones, 12-character 4 line dot-matrix
display, frequency coverage to 960 MHz, and bright backlight.

Radio Shack Pro 2035 1000 channel scanner $125
Sorry, no box or manual.
HAS MANY OUTSTANDING FEATURES LIKE HYPERSCAN AND TRIPLE CONVERSION
WITH MAXIMUM COVERAGE FROM 25 TO 1300 MHZ INCLUDING CB, FM AND TV
BROADCAST. PRICED AT $449.99 PLUS WHEN INTRODUCED IN THE 1995 RS
CATALOG AS THE TOP OF THE LINE MODEL

Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner $150
Sorry, no box or manual.
This is the grand daddy of scanners! It could be hotrodded, but I am
not sure if it has been. I got it a few years ago and never did any
of the mods on it.

Liquid Crystal Display-shows the channel and the frequency you have
selected, as well as other information.

Two-Second Scan Delay-helps to prevent your losing replies on a
channel
while you are scanning.

Memory Back-up-keeps the channel frequencies stored in your scanner's
memory if a power failure occurs.

Lock-Out Function-lets your scanner skip over a specified channel or
group
of channels.

Ten Channel Storage Banks-allow you to group your stored frequencies
so
that calls are easier to identify.

Priority Channel-helps to keep you from missing important calls on
the
selected channel.

Direct Frequency Search-allows you to scan through every available
frequency to find interesting broadcasts

Monitor Banks-allow you to save up to ten additional channels located
during a frequency search.

Sound Squelch-keeps the scanner from stopping on a channel that is
only
broadcasting a carrier, with no voice or other sound.

Your PRO 2006 scanner covers a wide frequency range:

*..............25-520 MHz

*.........760-823.945 MHz

*.........851-868.945 MHz

*............896-1300 MHz

If anyone is interested in all 3, I will sell them for $400 plus $20
shipping/insurance. I accept PayPal from verified members with
confirmed addresses, or USPS Money Orders only. Any questions feel
free to ask!!!

Tom
Old August 14th 04, 05:22 PM
John Schneider

Tom,

I was wondering if all three scanners were still available and, if so,
would you be so kind as to tell me a little about the physical condition
of each? Specifically looking for info. on the display lighting
condition of the 2006.

Thank you.

John, KB2COP

www.geocities.com/theoldcop