Old August 20th 04, 01:06 AM
R. Belcher

Default FS/FT: Motorola extender boards, pager, siren, radio, more...

Hey guys, have some more stuff I'm not using for sale or trade:

Motorola Extender Boards mostly for MSR2000/MSF5000 I believe,
(Anyone know for sure, please let me know!)

One each

TLN5158A, pins to pin receptacles, bare.

TLN8799A, pins to pin receptacles, bare.

TLN5935A, pins to pin receptacles, plastic shrouds.

TLN5306A, card contacts to card slot, "Centracom II" written in marker on
it.

TAKE ALL OR NONE PLEASE!

******

DOUG HALL extender board, DHE-A-EXT, card contacts to card slot, appears
unused.
******

Able2 undercover siren. Model sticker is damaged, I only read xx-109. Its a
small brown box with front "shelf" where a 12-pin molex, 15A fuse and two
transistors reside. Older model I assume. Great shape, untested but presumed
working. Has some double-sided tape leftovers.
******

Motorola: 3ea., front upper plates for standard issue (double paddle)
L-shaped desk mics. If you've stripped yours out, these will cure your ills.
******

Federal Signal, siren control box, new, out of box. SmartSirenSM, 17
soft-touch buttons and a 3-position pursuit switch in bottom left corner. RJ
connector on right side. No labels on buttons.
******

NEC, two-tone voice pager, VHF, 155.490, not sure of tone reed freqs.
working great.
******

Icom µ2AT handie talkie. HAM 10ch, VHF with BP23 battery and universal
wall wart charger. I think it's a 2-watt with this battery, but will do 5w
on bigger pack. Works great with only a small blemish in far bottom rt.
corner of lcd that doesn't affect view. See reference:
http://www.rigpix.com/icom/icmikro2.htm
---Pix show no DTMF pad. This radio is taller with a DTMF pad.
******

For sale, trade motorola, kenwood..... Make an offer, if I like it, I'll
get back to ya!

I need:
1500mAh Battery for Kenwood TK350 KNB12-A
Charger for Kenwood TK350
Belt clip for Kenwood TK350
Ear transducer or throat mic for Kenwood TK350 or Motorola SP50
Or whatever...
thanks!