Old August 28th 04, 02:46 AM
Fuzzy Buzzard

Ohh second thought I hope your ****ing neighbor buys it and stays on you
ass....
you silly *******.

"Fuzzy Buzzard" wrote in message
Nah you are the ****ing idiot. Besides if you have as much balls as you do
mouth you would take care of it instead of crying about it.
So you want sharp or mild cheese with that wine. (second thought better

make
it mild) Don't think you could sharp, it doesn't match you profile..
So get a life asshole....

"nospam" wrote in message
You are a idiot. These jerks are using these radios on ten meters with
no ham license. Get a clue

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:39:39 GMT, "Fuzzy Buzzard"
wrote:

A lot of ham operators have the same radio and we all know that, so

what's
the big deal.
I know for a fact that at least 7-10 HAMS have that radio, and they

have
11
meters in it, SO WHAT.
Why don't you bunch of net cops go get a life. There not a bad radio if
someone don't screw them up.
So I say sell it as a 10 meter radio and if a ham can't see it says

27.405
and not 28.405 then he has no
business on the air anyway.
The OLD FUZZY BUZZARD said that....Ten four and out.

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
On 25 Aug 2004 20:42:54 GMT, (Rigali5) wrote:

Not a ham

You're radio is illegal, but we all know what the 2980 is designed

for
though. 11meter AM and SSB. You're going to get a bunch of net cops

in
here busting your balls. They have nothing better to do. You can sell
it on eBay. Just don't mention it works on 11 meters, and don't list
it in the CB category. Anyone looking for one will know what it can
do.

Old August 28th 04, 02:57 AM
nospam

Whoa Fuzzy, its friday night and it sounds like you need to get out
and find a WOMAN. You need to get laid bad.

wrote:

A lot of ham operators have the same radio and we all know that, so

what's
the big deal.
I know for a fact that at least 7-10 HAMS have that radio, and they

have
11
meters in it, SO WHAT.
Why don't you bunch of net cops go get a life. There not a bad radio if
someone don't screw them up.
So I say sell it as a 10 meter radio and if a ham can't see it says

27.405
and not 28.405 then he has no
business on the air anyway.
The OLD FUZZY BUZZARD said that....Ten four and out.

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
On 25 Aug 2004 20:42:54 GMT, (Rigali5) wrote:

Not a ham

You're radio is illegal, but we all know what the 2980 is designed

for
though. 11meter AM and SSB. You're going to get a bunch of net cops

in
here busting your balls. They have nothing better to do. You can sell
it on eBay. Just don't mention it works on 11 meters, and don't list
it in the CB category. Anyone looking for one will know what it can
do.

WTB: Johnson Ranger II Mont O'Leary Boatanchors 0 October 28th 03 02:53 AM
WTB: Johnson Ranger II Mont O'Leary Boatanchors 0 October 28th 03 02:53 AM
Ranger RCI 2950 Northwestgoat Swap 0 September 9th 03 02:10 PM
Ranger RCI 2950 Northwestgoat Swap 0 September 9th 03 06:36 AM
RANGER Clear Channel 10METER AR 3500 nukem Swap 1 August 3rd 03 10:29 PM