Old August 30th 04, 11:47 PM
Eugene Rippen

Default WTB: Certain old transformer catalogs, or copies

Here are a some transformer manufacturers of whom I would like some
catalogs, or at least the information on the unknown item.

Super Electric Products Corporation, Jersey City.
I have a choke 466-X-4

Osborne Transformer Co.?
High Voltage Transformer "Type 5962"

Franklin Transformers
Seems like I have a couple of Franklins.

Peerless Transformers
I have several of these.

I know the last two have some listings in my "Master Catalogs" but I still
would like a little info than what is found there.

Eugene Rippen WB6SZS
105 Donnington Ave.
Auburn, CA 95603

Help! Transformer induces hum to chassis! Prune Homebrew 10 November 25th 04 09:25 PM
Building a Matching Transformer for Shortwave Listener's Antenna using a Binocular Ferrite Core from a TV type Matching Transformer RHF Shortwave 13 November 3rd 04 08:34 PM
Chicago transformer Jimmy Boatanchors 4 February 22nd 04 07:03 PM
WANTED: Power Transformer for Radio Jerry W. O'Dell Swap 0 August 2nd 03 11:53 AM
NC 155 Receiver Transformer Data?? Dario Lopez Equipment 2 July 2nd 03 06:43 PM