Old September 2nd 04, 02:51 AM
Joe

Default Need single SP-352 Display (Heathkit) pull is fine

I need a single SP-352 Panaplex display for a Heathkit clock
Really dont want to part out this clock, I tweaked up the high supply 30
volts and the digits seem to be working fine
Id be happy to pay for a pull, I just need a single display to get the
seconds rolling, the original one is dead
Anything, even an SP-353 (3 digit)

-Joe (NOSPAM)

---

Old September 2nd 04, 03:26 AM
G.Beat

"Joe" wrote in message
I need a single SP-352 Panaplex display for a Heathkit clock
Really dont want to part out this clock, I tweaked up the high supply 30
volts and the digits seem to be working fine
Id be happy to pay for a pull, I just need a single display to get the
seconds rolling, the original one is dead
Anything, even an SP-353 (3 digit)

-Joe (NOSPAM)

We know the price of new ! $ 45 !

gb

Old September 2nd 04, 03:43 AM
James Sweet

"G.Beat" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message
I need a single SP-352 Panaplex display for a Heathkit clock
Really dont want to part out this clock, I tweaked up the high supply 30
volts and the digits seem to be working fine
Id be happy to pay for a pull, I just need a single display to get the
seconds rolling, the original one is dead
Anything, even an SP-353 (3 digit)

-Joe (NOSPAM)

We know the price of new ! $ 45 !

gb

I may have an SP-352, I'll have to look through my box of neon display
stuff. Email me directly if you still need one and I'll see if I have one.

Old September 2nd 04, 04:04 AM
Joe

See if I go with a single NOS the older 2 go flakey.
Doesn't look right
Id "pay the $2" ($45) to get the clock working if it were that easy

-Joe

"G.Beat" wrote in message

We know the price of new ! $ 45 !
gb