Old September 3rd 04, 10:05 PM
Dan Conti

Default FS: Uniden BC9000 XLT base scanner

I am offering for sale here prior to eBay a Uniden BC9000XLT base scanner.
This unit is in like new condition and works perfectly. Comes with manual.

I will consider any and all reasonable offcers on this fine scanner.

I will ship via UPS ground, insured and ask for an extra $10.00 to cover
those costs.

I will accept PAYPAL or a US Postal money order. Personal check is also OK,
but will delay shipping until the check clears.

You can check my eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

Reply with questions, comments, offers via e-mail.

Thank you, Dan

WTB base station trunk traker scanner jaffo1 Scanner 0 September 2nd 04 11:15 PM
FS UNIDEN BEARCAT 860XLT base scanner DAVID Shortwave 0 March 7th 04 06:16 PM
FS UNIDEN BEARCAT 860XLT base scanner DAVID Swap 0 March 7th 04 06:14 PM
Base Closures N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 20th 04 01:39 AM
F.A. Uniden Base Station Scanner [email protected] Swap 0 October 8th 03 05:15 AM