Old September 3rd 04, 10:15 PM
Dan Conti

Default FS : Uniden BC 760 XLT scanner

I am offering for sale here prior to eBay a Uniden BC 760 XLT scanner. Like
new condition and works flawlessly. This is a very small, hard to find
scanner for the car or base. Includes manual and optional tone board to
allow for CTCSS scanning.

Any and all reasonable offers on this one will be considered.

I will ship via UPS ground, insured and ask for an extra $10.00 to cover
those costs.

I will accept PAYPAL or a US Postal money order. Personal check is also OK,
but will delay shipping until the check clears.

You can check my eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

Reply with questions, comments, offers via e-mail.

Thank you, Dan