Old September 11th 04, 05:44 PM

Default FS/ RX-340/Ext. Spk/SE-3 Synch Det/Ergo software

RX-340 for sale along with Matching External Speaker/Sherwood Engineer SE-3
Synch Detector/ Ergo Software. Serious inquiries only and Shipping via your
choice must be fully insured. Most likely in a 20 X 20 X 20 box as this will
be double boxed. Some scratches on External Speaker as it snuggly fit inside
a homemade Rack (www.QRZ.com) I am KB3IUL. Most likely I will throw in the
cables but not promising to do so. RX-340 will be two years old this October
and was recently checked at Ten Tec in April. I thought there was a problem
receiving in 10 meters. They checked it for free and found no
problems....stupid me who has nine billion antennas mislabled one. I can
send you digital video of me operating the radio the day you ask and I will
perform the BYTE test on the video. However the image may be distorted as
lots of video compression to send it via e-mail. I have the manual for the
RX-340 but not for the SE-3. The reason for selling is simply I now have a
WINRADIO WR-G313i that is installed in my PC and it satisfies my needs and
the RX-340 is more radio than I need...well that's a lie. I like the
WINRADIO just as much as the RX-340 and want to buy more video processing
equipment.... Pictures upon request you can even phone me once we know for
sure you're not a tire kicker.
Cost of this equipment when bought which includes shipping was $4,700 make
me an offer. I am located in Delaware and anyone interested may come check
it out. Cash is to be used in person and US Postal money orders once
verified. (Same Day) No Paypal from Unconfirmed address and only overseas
shipping is done when an International Money Order has been cleared. I will
not be responsible for customs or seizure if this radio is not permitted in
your country...you do the homework. The SE-3 is supplied with a 24V power
cube. Serious inquiries only and like I said you make me an offer. Please
feel free to check me out on www.qrz.com I am KB3IUL. Thank you