Old September 15th 04, 12:53 AM
Sndeng

Default FS TS-820D

I have a TS-820D in good operating condition. Te face plate border is
scratched up. This is the same as the 820S. It was made for the asian
market. Good set of GE 6146s with full output. I habe the manual and a desk
mic for it. Make a great starter or back up rig. Make offers of trade or
cash. I have 3 other rigs and don't need it.

73 Dan N0FQN