Old September 15th 04, 06:33 AM
Juan

Default FS: MT1000 UHF/VHF 16ch Radios

This is what I have. Everyone knows these are old radios and without
batteries and ample chargers, not worth much. Would like to sell as a
complete package but will consider single offers if I don't get a bite on
all of them within a few days, if that happens, it's first come first get.

8 - MT1000s UHF 438-470 mhz 16ch no batteries

2- MT1000s VHF 146-174 mhz 16ch no batteries

2 - Rapid chargers

2 - Slow rate chargers

4 - Small desk type chargers with the small wall wart charger

All the radios are in good condition with some having scratchy volume
posts but, that's to be expected for being as old as they are. Nothing
that a little TLC can't take care of. I'm not doing it. One or two may
have some engraving but the rest look ok.

What say $40 each and first come first serve on the chargers
Just to be aware that if the whole lot is purchased they will be
very heavy to ship so be prepared to pay shipping.

U.S. shipping only unless you want to pay big bucks to get it overseas or
for
customs fees.

Some of you read and post on Batlabs so these will also be posted there
until
Thursday, if no one picks them up by then, they go on Ebay.

If you have questions, ask. But don't wait toooo long because as I said,
first come first get.

Thanks all.