Old September 18th 04, 05:34 AM
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis

Default FA: Lots of Broadcasting and LMR Radio Equipment

See Link....

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ort=3&since=-1

Thank you,

--
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries [ULC]

88.3 FM Stereo 1000 AM Stereo
100,000 MicroWatts of Community Power!!

Old September 18th 04, 07:42 PM
Ed

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries [ULC]

88.3 FM Stereo 1000 AM Stereo
100,000 MicroWatts of Community Power!!

Are you really only runing 1/10th watt? I don't think that
qualifies as "Pirate Radio".

Ed

Old September 18th 04, 07:42 PM
Gregg

That Motorola transmitter, Khan or C-QUAM?

I'm looking for Khan

--
Gregg t3h g33k
"Ratings are for transistors....tubes have guidelines"

Old September 19th 04, 01:18 AM
Bob Haberkost

"Ed" wrote in message

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries [ULC]

88.3 FM Stereo 1000 AM Stereo
100,000 MicroWatts of Community Power!!

Are you really only runing 1/10th watt? I don't think that
qualifies as "Pirate Radio".

That, or that's all he'll admit to in public. "What? My transmitter was set to 1kW?
It wasn't supposed to be, although that explains why my electric bill has been so
high!"

(No aspersions or accusations intended to Rev Chrysafis...for all I know, he's okay.
But I'd bet that's been a frequent defence for those with less than honourable
intentions.....while the transmitter room has dud 4CX5000s sitting around. Not that
ignorance of radiated power output is a workable defence when it's apparent that
measures were taken to maximise that output, for the sake of a workable coverage
area.)

Old September 20th 04, 05:00 AM
Ed

Actually, my response to his signature line was only met tongue in cheek.

He stated, 100,000 microwatts, which is only 1/10th watt.

I thought you had to be running respectable power, either 10 or 100 watts
to qualify as pirate radio. In fact, 1/10th watt doesn't even require a
license in the FM band.

Ed

Old September 21st 04, 03:43 AM
Ed

"Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis" said:

AMS C-QuAM. And I am running 100mw TPO w/3m Radiator on AM, 50mw ERP
on FM.

OH. You really meant it. Cool. But I don't think you're a pirate.

Ed

73 de K7AAT