Old September 18th 04, 07:46 PM
Jeff Camp

Default FS: Ten Tec Corsair, Drake C Line, TS-520SE, SB-230 amp, Heil

I have for sale the following items:

Ten Tec Corsair HF transceiver. Excellent condition, ssb filter, 160-10m
coverage (including warc). This solid state transceiver has one of the
quietest and most sensitive receivers I have ever seen. Legendary Ten Tec
high speed full break in on cw, passband tuning, notch filter, rf preamp,
power continmuously adjustable from 1 watt to about 100 out. Ten Tec
transceivers were wired to use only Ten Tec power supplies, but I'm
including an external power switch wired to a Ten Tec power cord that will
let you use it with any 20 amp power supply. No manual, but it's so easy to
operate that you won't need one. $375 plus shipping from 68132.

Kenwood TS-520SE HF transceiver. Very good condition. 160-10m coverage (no
warc bands). Full output 100-110 watts out from a pair of 6146 finals. 8
out of 10 cosmetically and 10 out of 10 electronically. Built in AC supply.
There is a small cover missing on the left side of the radio that covered
the vox delay and some other adjustment switches. It looks like it was
about 1 inch tall by 3 inches long. Does not affect the operation of the
radio. I have been using this radio on 40 and 75 meters and have gotten
excellent audio reports every time I've used it. $275 plus shipping from
68132.

Drake R4C Receiver. No modifications, excellent condition. No scratches on
the front panel, but the case cover has some minor scratches (nothing
through to the metal) and could use a re-spray. I have the paint and would
be glad to do it for an additional $10 prior to shipping if you would like.
Cosmetically this receiver is an 8.5 and electronically it's a 10. $275
plus shipping from 68132.

Drake T4XC Transmitter. Very good condition, case could use a re-spray
(would do this one too prior to shipping for an additional $10). The hard
to find Drake PL-68 mic jack has been replaced with a standard 1/4" mic
jack, which makes it much easier to find a microphone for it. I've been
using a Shure 444 wired for a Swan 350 with good results. This radio is
about an 8.5 out of 10 cosmetically, 9.5-10 electronically. $275 plus
shipping from 68132.

Heathkit SB-230 HF amplifier. This amplifier uses a single 8873 triode in a
conduction-cooled design to produce a solid 900 watts out with about 85
watts of drive. The conduction cooled design means that it has a large heat
sink in the rear, but no cooling fan, so the amplifier is completely silent
except for the T-R relay. The 8873 is full output and will not need
replacement any time soon unless you abuse it. Wired for 110, but can be
changed over to 220 easily. No scratches, dents, or dings. Easily a 9.5
out of 10. $425 plus shipping from 68132.

Heil Goldline Microphone. Perfect condition Heil Goldline dual element mic
with HC-5 and Goldline elements. You select the element you want with a
small toggle switch on the side. This mic has a total of less than 5 hours
on it. Included are adapter cables for Kenwood (8-pin), Icom, Yaesu, and
Ten-Tec (4-pin). Also included are the table top mic stand and hand PTT
switch. Original box. $250 plus shipping from 68132.

All of the items listed above are fully operational and I'd be glad to do an
on the air demo in the general portion of any band on any of them if you'd
like. I have excellent feedback on eBay (user name jcc271) if you would
like references. If you have any questions or would like to buy any of
these items, you can reach me at .

Thanks,
Jeff
N0WJP

FA - R. L. Drake SW8 'portable' World Band Shortwave Communications Receiver RHF Shortwave 7 January 4th 05 03:00 AM
Phone line as SW antenna [04-Apr-00] William Mcfadden Shortwave 0 October 1st 04 08:00 AM
The Game's Afoot! Len Over 21 Policy 165 July 3rd 04 01:51 PM
Phone line as SW antenna [04-Apr-00] William Mcfadden Shortwave 0 May 1st 04 08:00 AM
Phone line as SW antenna [04-Apr-00] William Mcfadden Shortwave 1 January 1st 04 06:05 PM