Old October 2nd 04, 02:34 AM
Gary

Default FS; Ten Tec Model 243 Remote VFO

I've got a mint looking Ten Tec Model 243 remote VFO for sale. It's a
9.99 cosmetically and a 10 electrically. There's just a small mark or
two on the aluminum band on the top or the VFO. It's good and stable
and has no PTO warble. The dial cord was professionally restrung
recently by a tech buddy of mine who has been a Ten Tec enthusiast and
repairman for 25+ years. I just don't need split frequency operation
anymore. It works with the Omni D series. I'm asking $110.00 shipped
UPS CONUS. USPS Money Order or PayPal.

You can check my feedback on eBay under dyode50

Remove the extra @'s to reply directly

73 Gary K8IQ

Old February 24th 09, 11:06 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
I've got a mint looking Ten Tec Model 243 remote VFO for sale. It's a
9.99 cosmetically and a 10 electrically. There's just a small mark or
two on the aluminum band on the top or the VFO. It's good and stable
and has no PTO warble. The dial cord was professionally restrung
recently by a tech buddy of mine who has been a Ten Tec enthusiast and
repairman for 25+ years. I just don't need split frequency operation
anymore. It works with the Omni D series. I'm asking $110.00 shipped
UPS CONUS. USPS Money Order or PayPal.

You can check my feedback on eBay under dyode50

Remove the extra @'s to reply directly

73 Gary K8IQ

Gary:

Do you still have this VFO available?