Old October 8th 04, 03:51 AM
Steve Uhrig

Default Monte Sisco RIP Sept 26, 2004

From Batlabs Batboard, message posted 9/27/04

----------------

Monty Sisco passed away last night, around 11:30PM due to a heart
attack.

It was a very sudden, unexpected - and his family is in shock.

Monty was very well known and respected individual person on the board
- a great contributor, and took his time to help everyone out - big
and small.

I'm working to get more information for everyone regarding what is
going on. Ken is working to straighten out Monty's business - if you
were in the middle of something with Monty, Ken will work to make
resolution with you. Continue to get in contact with his family at
.

Monty was a very well respected individual, and he will be missed.

-Alex

UPDATE:

I have spoken with Monty's wife this evening, and she told me that it
would be OK to put their address here for people if you want to send
cards/flowers, etc. I asked about services, and it is going to be a
private family service, so I have no further information regarding
that. I am going to be sending them flowers tonight on behalf of all
of us on the board, but i'm sure your thoughs, prayers, what have you
would be very well recieved in cards.

Address:

2466 Casement Street
San Diego, CA 92123

--------------

Rest easy, my friend. Thank you for all the counsel over the years.
The world is a better place for your having been a part of it.

Steve WA3SWS

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website
http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"