Old October 13th 04, 03:27 AM
radioranch

Default HELP!! Trouble with FT 1000MP original model

Sent out a beauty and it gets there locked up..tried reset, lock,
unlock...any tricks anyone knows? It wont do anything but sit
there...cant change it...Help...I know its gotta be something simple,
cause it was working great for me ...Please reply direct to me and to
---- ---JOHN
Or send a note to him if you have questions...we would both appreciate
the help..thanks Murray K5MDM and John (who now has the inop radio),
N2AKG@ juno.com And anyone know a good Tech near ERIN, N.Y. Near
Elmira....