Old October 13th 04, 05:30 PM
unc80

Default FS: 1960's Revox G-36 Reel-Reel Tube Tape Deck - NC Pickup

FS: 1960's Revox G-36 Reel-Reel Tube Tape Deck - NC Pickup

Collectible, vintage tube type, reel-reel tape deck from 1960's.. in
beautiful wood case. Appears to work fine but have not yet tried to
record anything. Includes original owners manual and brochure. Must be
picked up in Chapel Hill, NC. Asking $200 cash.
Old October 13th 04, 11:42 PM
Bob

I have a Revox Model G also and haven't had any luck in selling it. Mine is
the portable model, seems to work fine.

If you get too many buyers or someone on the west coast, let me know.

Regards, Bob