Old October 13th 04, 11:58 PM
mark w.

Default MT1000 programming--RX PL/DPL not working? Any ideas?

Hello to all

I know this is a selling forum and may be asking in the wrong place.
Anybody by chance have an idea why an MT1000 (VHF 99 Channel H43GCJ7190CN)
simply will not "close" its PL when the switch is flipped to close PL? I
have checked and rechecked RSS settings for RX PL and have verified the
switch is fine.

The green light does not blink regardless of whether correct PL is being
received. I tried enabling priority scan with PL/DPL but that hasn't helped
either.

Thanks, Mark W.

Old October 14th 04, 12:19 AM
MSG

Look under the general settings in the RSS there should be a squelch setting
in there and it will be selectable for (And/Or) - (And) select the (And)
setting this will require the receiver to have carrier squelch and pl/dpl
present on the receive before the audio gates open.

Good Luck
MSG