Old November 9th 04, 01:03 AM
Al Patrick

Oh. I was too brief on my previous reply - like some of Steve's. ;-)

It was a cruel joke on HIM and US. Someone posted that impersonating
him! Sorry for the oversight previously.

I've gotten several messages "returned" as undeliverable because they
contained a virus or worm -- and I never sent the messages. It appears
someone is playing the "blame game" with more than one of us!

Al

==========

Brent wrote:

Where do you live and how much is shipping to 44202?

"Ronny Julian" wrote in message

But he am get out of SWL. Sell to you cheap!

"Richard Heindel" wrote in message

Ken W wrote:

I am get out of SWL these for sale, I WANT GET RID OF THEM NOW

Sony ICF-2010 is good $75

Drake R-8 is good $150

I ship to you $25 each

EMAIL ME AT

If these radios are for real and work then your prices are way low. There
is a R8A on ebay now going for $400+ and a R8B for $900+.

Richard WB8KRN