Old November 10th 04, 02:45 AM
LJ

Default FS: Motorola VHF Repeater MSR-2000

I recently picked up some surplus VHF Repeater equipment from a local
government agency auction, and after keeping the items that I was
really interested in, the rest is taking up space in my already
overcrowded garage. One extra item is a Motorola VHF MSR-2000
Repeater, model C73GSB-3105AT, which is a 100-watt output complete
factory VHF Repeater. It came complete with both transmit and receive
channel elements, PL reeds and all Repeater control cards. It's
currently setup on a 600 KHz split frequency of 166.350 Receive and
166.950 transmit (BLM channel). It has a built-in AC power supply, two
- SO-239 coax connectors to go to two separate antennas or to a
duplexer, a local microphone and the optional metering kit/internal
speaker unit. It has the following control cards installed: PL (CTCSS
/ "Private Line"), Multiple PL Decoder, Squelch Gate, Time Out Timer,
DC Transfer, Station Control Module, R1 Audio, and Line Driver. It
appears to be in very good condition, but I have not used it. It is in
the factory "compa" cabinet, and can be shipped via UPS. The MSR-2000
Repeater is $500 plus shipping. Several .jpg pictures can be emailed
on request. Also coming up available will be a 100-Watt output UHF
MSR-2000 Repeater which is currently tuned up on a ham frequency.