Old November 13th 04, 02:04 AM
k5die -Jim

Default FS/FT: HT's and Mobiles

Radio Equipment For Sale or Trade:

1. Motorola GP-300 UHF 16 channel with charger $100.00
Charger requires 12V.DC wallwart or power supply

2. Motorola P-110 VHF 2 channel with charger $75.00

3. Kenwood VHF 8 channel, charger and extra battery $150.00

4. RELM VHF 16 channel user programmable mobile $100.00

5. RELM VHF 32 channel user programmable HT, charger and extra battery $175.00

6.Yaesu FT2500 2 meter 50 watt mobile, mars mod, $125.00

7 Night vision scope. See in no or low light conditions. $80.00

More info at: http://www.angelfire.com/in4/jnk47130

Looking for 2 meter all mode.

Please e-mail questions or offers to . Replies posted to
the group may not be seen as I don't check here every day.

Tnx es 73 de
K5DIE/9
Old November 14th 04, 08:19 PM
R. Belcher

Well, maybe it's just me but I've been there, done that, and no model
numbers on the website either.....? Are they hidden or something?
rb

All model numbers and more info are listed on my web page.
http://www.angelfire.com/in4/jnk47130

Jim, K5DIE/9

Old November 14th 04, 10:09 PM

You may have checked before I updated the page. I just checked and
they're showing up. You may have to hit refresh or reload on your
browser to reload the page if it's stored on your hard drive.

Jim

Old November 15th 04, 02:06 AM
R. Belcher

Nope, this is all that is there... carbon copy of your original ad:
Depending on what web page creator you're using, it may be pulling the info
from YOUR hard drive making you think it is on the net.
Try from work or somewhere besides the computer with your page creator.
rb

***************************************
Radio (and other) Equipment For Sale or Trade:
RADIO
1. Motorola GP-300 UHF 16 channel with charger $100.00
Charger requires 12V.DC wallwart or power supply
2. Motorola P-110 VHF 2 channel with charger $75.00
3. Kenwood VHF 8 channel, charger and extra battery $150.00
Model TK-260G, standard desk charger.
4. RELM VHF 16 channel user programmable mobile $100.00
Model RH-256-B, external programming switch on rear, tuned high on transmit
154-160 MHz
easily retuned to anywhere between 140-174 MHz.
Will cover 2 meter band. Has DTMF microphone.
5. RELM VHF 32 channel user programmable HT, charger and extra battery
$175.00
Model MPV-32. Local public safety radio, good extra battery, drop-in
charger, and leather holster. Will cover 2 meter band.
6. SOLD! THANKS.Yaesu FT-2500 2 meter 50 watt mobile, mars mod, $125.00
************************************************** **************

oups.com...

Old November 15th 04, 03:24 PM

Please don't take offense, but look at the text you quoted. GP-300,
P-110,
TK-260G, RH-256-B MVP-32,. Those are MODEL numbers. What more
do you want? I did post the ad before I updated the page, but all the
information
is there. If you're interested in one of the radios I can send
pictures.

73 de Jim, K5DIE/9

Old November 15th 04, 05:42 PM
Eberle123

I think what their getting at is there is a model on the back of at least the
motorola radios. The gp300 should be something like P94YPC20A2AA or something
like that.

Warren
Old November 16th 04, 02:49 AM
R. Belcher

None taken... I see the mixup... When selling radios be aware that there

Radio MODELS, as shown on stickers, etc. as GP300, TK380 and the like.

Radio MODEL NUMBERS shown on the manufacturing tag on the back/bottom/side
of the radios along with a serial number.

Saying you have a VHF GP300 is like saying you have a Red Jeep Cherokee.
Is it a Grand? A Grand Limited? 6-cyl or 8cyl? 4x4 or 2wd? Leather or cloth?
The VIN number will tell all that.
Hence with the radio model numbers we can see exactly what the radio
is/does; as it matters in some cases, especially if I need a certain
bandsplit or certain options. Just start flipping radios over, removing
batteries and such, you'll find them!
Also be aware that people (like me) want model numbers so we can see if any
happy hackers have had a go at the radios options, etc.
Thanks!
rb

oups.com...