Old November 19th 04, 04:01 AM
DeWayne

Default Sony 2010 NIB $691?

Starting at $691. Lord have mercy! No bids yet.

DeWayne

Old November 19th 04, 04:15 AM
Bob

DeWayne wrote:

Starting at $691. Lord have mercy! No bids yet.

DeWayne

I'll sell anybody one of mine for $600. I have a couple of them.

:-)

Old November 19th 04, 03:29 PM
Steven Fritts

HAHAHHAHA

Old November 19th 04, 06:46 PM
Steve

"DeWayne" wrote in message ...

Starting at $691. Lord have mercy! No bids yet.

DeWayne

The price for an SW77 has also gone up since Sony discontinued it.
Both the SW77 and the 2010 are GREAT portable radios, but $691? I
can't see paying that much.

Steve
Old November 19th 04, 07:41 PM
KK4TL

"DeWayne" wrote ...

Starting at $691. Lord have mercy! No bids yet.

I betcha 2 bux it's gonna keep on being "no bids yet".

Whatever the guy is smoking must cost $691 an ounce cause it ain't
cheap to get this wasted.

The 2010 is one of my favorites of all time, but for *way less than
this* you can get a new Frog-A-Hundred or an R-75. Yep, they're a
little harder to suitcase, but past that ..

With that said, let's quote one of the more prolific e-bayers:

"Bid up and enjoy the auction".

Old November 19th 04, 09:25 PM
jerry franks

It's not actually up for auction. He's already decided what it's worth. $691 Good Luck!

Old November 20th 04, 05:33 AM
RHF

= = = (KK4TL) wrote in message
= = = . com...
"DeWayne" wrote ...

Starting at $691. Lord have mercy! No bids yet.

I betcha 2 bux it's gonna keep on being "no bids yet".

Whatever the guy is smoking must cost $691 an ounce cause it ain't
cheap to get this wasted.

The 2010 is one of my favorites of all time, but for *way less than
this* you can get a new Frog-A-Hundred or an R-75. Yep, they're a
little harder to suitcase, but past that ..

With that said, let's quote one of the more prolific e-bayers:

"Bid up and enjoy the auction".

FWIW - The last time one of these "New-in-the-Box" Sony ICF-2010
Radios was 'bid-up' on eBay above $600. The two High Bidders
were both from South America.

that's all folks ~ RHF
..
..
Old November 20th 04, 12:33 PM
Steve

"jerry franks" wrote in message ...
It's not actually up for auction. He's already decided what it's worth. $691 Good Luck!

I guess he thinks it has a fair amount of "collector value". At least
he's not one of those sellers who says "I'm selling this for a friend"
or "I'm told the unit works just fine". In my opinion, those
statements should always sound an alarm.

Steve
Old November 20th 04, 02:25 PM
Bob

FRG-100 from Yaesu.

Nice view one he
http://www.associatedradio.com/usedpages/frg-100.htm

B.

Jim wrote:
What's a "Frog A Hundred" please?

Jim

Old November 20th 04, 08:37 PM
KK4TL

"jerry franks" wrote ...
It's not actually up for auction. He's already decided
what it's worth. $691 Good Luck!

Now it looks like he "caught a clue" .. he dropped the opening bid to
a measley $592. My bet still stands ..

Sony ICF-SW7600 / Sony ICF-SW7600G / Sony ICF-SW7600GR AM/FM Shortwave Radio Information & Links RHF Shortwave 0 January 1st 05 11:02 PM
Sony 2010 NIB $691? DeWayne Shortwave 13 November 27th 04 08:08 PM
Sony 2010 system for sale mike maghakian Shortwave 3 October 13th 04 03:03 AM
Sony 2010 system for sale mike maghakian Swap 1 October 12th 04 05:17 AM