Old December 7th 04, 03:53 AM
Ralph

Default Barrett programing

I've got a Barret950 hf Radio I need to re-program using the following
software

BARRETT 900 SERIES ( TRC-930/940/950 THOMSON CSF ), TRANPROG v1.25

or similar version

The software on their web site is demo only :-(

Any help would be appreciated

Ralph

Old December 7th 04, 09:36 AM
Eddie

depending on how many channels etc, you want to program, i can tell you how
to program the radio directly.

Old December 8th 04, 02:14 AM
Ralph

Abot 50 channels for transmit. I can currently program receive only

I would also like to activate extra menus on radio like B.I.T.E. (self test)
also be able to select low/hi power, currently at hi power on all channels

Old December 8th 04, 03:59 AM
Jim

Try
http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/barrett_hf_radio/

Cheers
Jim

Old December 8th 04, 09:09 AM
Eddie

try push and hold the button
MENU
enter default password
1234
this should open up the menu to change your settings etc

BITE is not of much use, need to be in usb mode and not on some bands before
doing it, or it gives false readings.
depending on firmeware versions and hardware versions there are heaps of
software bugs and hardware fixups that can be done.
some firmware is incompatable with some board versions, a real dogs
breakfast in my opinoin.

Old December 9th 04, 02:35 AM
Ralph

Done that, not all menu options are enabled so I need the software to enable
the ones I want etc and also to delete/add tx frequencies..

u...