RadioBanter

-   -   FS: McIntosh C20 PreAmp with Wood Case $ BO (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/61770-fs-mcintosh-c20-preamp-wood-case-%24-bo.html)

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION December 19th 04 04:36 AM

In article , "friendsane"
wrote:

Always be suspicious of those folks who mention that they normally sell on
Ebay, but they're offering an item in the newsgroups

Absolutely. And this seller is one of those investigated for SCAMMING on
the usenet.

Thank you for your continued support!

--
2002-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 344 (PER MONTH)
MOST SCAMMERS

2004-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 37 (PER MONTH)
MOST LEGIT

OFFICIAL BLUEBOOK VALUATION SUCCESSFUL IN STOPPING SCAMMERS!

ClownKiller December 19th 04 02:05 PM

In article ,
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Dear Bwinie the psychotic ****bag: Stop lying, get a life, and STFU!

You already know that December 20th 04 09:48 AM

Bob Miller wrote:
On 16 Dec 2004 13:00:14 -0800, wrote:

FS: McIntosh C20 PreAmp with Wood Case $ BO

I have a nice C20 preamp I am thinking about putting on Ebay, but
thought someone here might be interested in buying direct.. I have

not
fully tested functions but can soon..dial lamps all copme on. All
original knobs, and wood case is in good - very good condition..a

few
surface scratches and nicks but nothing major..Could easily be
refinished but I think nice enough to leave alone. I have collected

and
restored vintage audio and antqique radios for yrs.. feel free to

check
out my excellent Ebay feedback under member 1unc. Please email
if interested and I'll take some pictures..
Entertaining Best Offer, plus actual UPS ground shipping from zip
27517. I pack audio items extremely well to ensure a safe delivery.
Prefer MO or Cashiers Ck, but will accept PayPal if necc.. Thanks!

You've restored audio gear for years, but all you can do is assure
that the dial lamps come on?

And, how much is $BO -- approximately?

He wants the B&O when you play Monopoly or a pricey foreign TT...or
money to buy Arrid roll-on

bob
k5qwg