Old December 31st 04, 03:09 AM
Stan Grigaliunas

Default FS: Whistler GPS

I have for sale, brand new, Whistler Galileo Elite GPS200. It includes a
Software CD of street level maps for all of US, has 16MB build in memory
plus 32 MB CF card for street level maps, pc interface cable with USB
connection, High res backlit display screen. This is brand new unit that
Santa got me. For more info on this unit please visit www.whistlergroup.com
or email me for info and/or pictures. I am asking $100 plus $10 ( USP money
order ) for shipping and insurance. 73, de Stan,