Old January 9th 05, 02:59 AM
Copake

Default Shinwa SR001 Scanner for trade

Hi,
I have a Shinwa SR001 scanner with remote, powers supply
the manual and box, no mounting bracket. It's in great
shape and I've added self stick rubber feet as it was only used
in the house. I would like to trade for Panasonic RF-4900,
or similar units, 10 meter ssb base staions or what ever
you have to offer. Lets talk!!
Thanks,
Rich