RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Kenwood TU-79? CTCSS Decoder for Kenwood TH-215/315 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/62259-wtb-kenwood-tu-79-ctcss-decoder-kenwood-th-215-315-a.html)

Jimmy Mac January 14th 05 04:59 AM

WTB: Kenwood TU-79? CTCSS Decoder for Kenwood TH-215/315

Hi all,

I figured I'd give this a shot before just ordering the parts and building
my own.

I'm looking to use an older Kenwood TH-315 as a QRP link radio for IRLP but
I really want to have it decode CTCSS.

If you happen to have an old TU-79 laying around that you don't need, please
shoot me an email to my call sign below at manicarcade.com

Thanks!

Jim..
kb6zop