Old January 14th 05, 04:59 AM
Jimmy Mac

Default WTB: Kenwood TU-79? CTCSS Decoder for Kenwood TH-215/315

Hi all,

I figured I'd give this a shot before just ordering the parts and building
my own.

I'm looking to use an older Kenwood TH-315 as a QRP link radio for IRLP but
I really want to have it decode CTCSS.

If you happen to have an old TU-79 laying around that you don't need, please
shoot me an email to my call sign below at manicarcade.com

Thanks!

Jim..
kb6zop
IRLP nodes 3129 and 3927.
Echolink 214691

shoot me an email to my call sign below at manicarcade.com

Thanks!

Jim..
kb6zop
IRLP nodes 3129 and 3927.
Echolink 214691

Old January 14th 05, 08:19 PM
Jimmy Mac

Amazing what one can find out with a simple manual.

I actually need the Kenwood TSU-4.

news

shoot me an email to my call sign below at manicarcade.com

Thanks!