Old February 14th 05, 05:08 AM
Pete KE9OA

Shouldn't be a problem if you have an amateur radio
license.......................in stock form, this is a 10 Meter radio. Also,
it isn't against FCC regulations (not laws) to own a transceiver that has
this capability; it is only against those regulations if this unit is used
to transmit out of the 10 Meter band limits.

Pete

"dontspam" wrote in message

"Uniden President HR2510 10/11 meter all mode mobile radio. "

You had better hope the FCC dont see this ad. 10-4?

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:37:17 GMT, "CommCtr1"
wrote:

Uniden Bearcat BC780XLT mobile/base Trunk TrackerIII scanner. This is
complete with box, manual, power supply, and mounting bracket.
$215.00 plus shipping.

Uniden President HR2510 10/11 meter all mode mobile radio. Complete with
box, power cable, mic and mounting bracket. $165.00 plus shipping.

7 Keynote pagers VHF and one model#D06AHC4411, not sure of exact model,
but
also VHF.
All the pagers turn on and were taken of service about 2 yrs ago.
These are
all used but do turn on and activate.
They are on 152.720 and I believe 158.100 is what's marked on the
pager.
7- Keynotes A03CJB2568AA
1-D06AHC4411
The first $75.00 plus shipping takes them all.

Uniden Pro350XL 40 channel CB with scan, channel 9/19 selector,1-4 watt
selectable, and weather service receive,(WX). Comes with manual. $35.00
plus
shipping

All items are Cont. US only. USPS money orders only.

Old February 14th 05, 10:28 PM
CommCtr1

Keynotes have been sold!!

thnx

Old February 15th 05, 04:51 PM
Pat Stevens

"Hamguy" wrote in message
With the proper license, this radio is perfectly LEGAL for a ham to own

and
operate on 10-meters. Additionally, the ham might want to MONITOR

11-meters
as well. My Kenwood gets 11-meters too, but that doesn't mean that I use

it
there. Any semi-intelligent ham would know that the 2510 is not
type-accepted for 11-meter TRANSMIT anyway.

However, most of us with a General or better class license are not going
to waste our time OR money on something like this. The FCC realizes this
and that is why they have started shutting down a lot of the distributors of
radios that are attempting to be sold as amateur, even though they are for
the CB community.
By the way, I didn't forward the original post to the FCC, but rather to
his ISP for cross-posting to a newsgroup that didn't match the post.

Old February 15th 05, 05:04 PM
Scan Da Bands

Hey allright - SUPER NARC .... LOL ----- GRIN GRIN

Old February 15th 05, 08:05 PM
WA4ODQ

"dontspam" wrote in message
OK. I will lighten up.

NOT ME! I NET-COP'D HIM TO HIS ISP FOR CROSSPOSTING!!!!!

I'M EXTREMELY ANAL ABOUT SUCH THINGS...PLUS I FIGURED THEY NEEDED A GOOD
LAUGH!!!

FS: HR2510 & Pro350XL CommCtr1 CB 0 February 12th 05 09:41 PM
FS: Motorola Keynote pagers VHF CommCtr1 Swap 1 February 11th 05 08:31 PM
FS: UNIDEN BC780XLT AC6JA Swap 0 December 4th 04 02:29 PM
FS: Uniden BC780XLT Ken Bessler Swap 0 October 14th 03 01:36 PM
FS Uniden HR2510 (President) SSB Transceiver Rich CB 0 September 8th 03 02:36 AM