Old February 13th 05, 05:34 PM
Bill

Default For Sale: Yaesu FT-840 w/ 60 meters

For Sale: Yaesu FT-840 w/ 60 meters. BEAUTIFUL condx. 2 direct digital
synthesizers and rotary encoder. General coverage receiver tunes .1-30
MHz in 10 Hz steps. 12 dB attenuator. Die-cast RF power amp w/
thermally switched fan. 100 watts. IF shift, reverse CW, dual VFOs,
100 memories, attenuator, noise blanker, meter, scan modes and speech
processor. 9.5x3.7x7 inches. Comes with the MH-31B8 hand mic and a DC
cable, original box, manual. 100 Memories, LCD Display, Noise Blanker,
Adjustable RF Power, squelch. $395 plus $14.95 towards shipping and
insurance. We can accept Visa & Mastercard thru my radio biz. First
e-mail gets it!
73, Bill - WA8MEA
COOL STUFF! Check out -
http://qth.com/dwm