Old February 14th 05, 02:13 PM
Chris NI4L

Default FS GU-84B AMP

GU-84B Homebrew amp. 90% finished have ALL componets to finish plus MUCH
more. This was a project i started a few years ago and my current
situation requires me to down-size and get rid of some things.As you can
see from the page listed i have choose to use only the best in this amp.
This will have to be a pick up only amp as it is way to heavy to even
think about shipping.Bring a pick up or van you will need it! I will
fill it up for you.Will give you all the paperwork Everything will come
with this to complete it. Would like 1000.00 Might consider partial
trade. Have way more invested in this Amp but need to move it on to a
new Home. If you have ever tried to find all the parts for a HB amp
then you know what i mean! Give me a shout i am sure we can work out a
deal of some sort.Thanks for looking. http://www.nd2x.net/NI4L.html

Chris NI4L