Old February 15th 05, 08:44 PM
WZ1U

Default FS: Galaxy V Mark 2 HF Rig 10 to 80 Meters

I have a Vintage 60's Galaxy V Mark 2 HF rig that covers 10 to 80
meters. This is a tube transceiver and you must dip the plate and peak
the load. The front face is excellent and the cabinet is in very good
condition. It comes with the optional VOX 35 C board and the crystal
calibrator model 35. I have the original manual for the rig, crystal
calibrator and vox unit and also comes with a Turner S20X hand
microphone. Its in working condition and also have the original Galaxy
V Mark 2 brochure and comes with its seperate power supply....If you
need any pictures I can send you some digital shots.....I will take
$175 plus shipping.....I can be reached at (508) 821-2993 or
email......WZ1U Steve / Lakeville, Ma.