RadioBanter

-   -   Pittsburgh Communications? (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/64647-pittsburgh-communications.html)

WKR February 16th 05 07:03 PM

Pittsburgh Communications?

Anyone ever dealt with this company? I think I am being hosed on something I
pre-ordered and payed for already.
They do not answer phones or return calls.

Any help appreciated.

Oh btw,they are in Pitt.PA too.
Wayne

cl February 16th 05 08:14 PM

You may want to try under "pgh.general" and perhaps "pgh.forsale" - maybe
someone there can help. Just go to the newsgroups list where you found this
and type in pgh. and you should get a few listings. You may get a reply
here, but those will be more localized. "I" am not "from" Pittsburgh but am
familiar with that company. Not enough to know their exact address or
business tactics. I just recall seeing a service truck a few times and
seeing their name in a phone listing.

cl